Investment is the process or action of purchasing financial instruments for the creation of future wealth. India provides a lot of financial instruments for investment, viz-a-viz direct equity, mutual funds, fixed deposits, real estate, gold, etc. Here, we will share the importance of using tools for smart investment.
Investing ensures long-term financial security. The money generated from your present and future investments can provide financial security and an additional source of income. Inflation is on the rise & we should project for our future and plan investment, rather SMART INVESTMENT.
Importance of smart investment –
- Better growth of money as when you invest it allows us to build more money and create more wealth
- Helps you save for your retirement as we know inflation is increasing every year so saving today is going to help in future
- Reach your financial goals on time. With calculated risks and long-term investment, there are fewer chances of failure
- The planned smart investment helps in getting tax benefits and reduce the tax burden on your income
- Start new ventures/projects. Since they require a considerable investment, thus saving money with a plan can help you reach our goal, quicker
- Earn better returns if you know the correct time to invest & you are smart to change or transfer funds to different portfolios for better returns, as and when required
“A smart investment is when you achieve your goal within stipulated time and money as planned”
Where to invest money to get good returns?
Where to invest money to get good returns is a very crucial question, when you have a plethora of investment options. Investment depends on a personal goal or risk appetite. Safe investment options are those where we have a balance of both debt and equity. Having safe investments with high returns can be challenging. We are sharing a list of sectors for Safe Investments with high returns in India. Investment in Real Estate, Senior Citizens Saving Scheme (SCSS) , RBI Taxable Bonds, Gold, National Pension System (NPS), Debt mutual funds, Direct equity, Public Provident Fund (PPF), Equity mutual funds and Bank fixed deposit (FD) are usually safe and can fetch great returns for the investors.
High return investment in India?
High return investment in India is possible. Investments in Initial Public Offer (IPO), Real estate, direct equity, etc. are some of the great options for high return investments in India. These financial options help the person to create a good portfolio for their future goals within the stipulated time and risk. A person with high risk taking capability can invest in financial tools like Initial Public Offer (IPO) or direct equity where they can earn a large amount of money. However, these investments are risky since their future is not secure in comparison with safe investment options. For real-estate, the investment is always high but comparatively less risky as the value of real estate appreciates periodically.
What is a Smart Investment?
A smart investment is when you achieve your goal within stipulated time and money as planned. A person who identifies his goals and starts investing in his risk-taking capabilities; is called a smart investor.
The mutual fund is one of the most emerging tools for the smart investment. A mutual fund is a pool of investment consisting of stocks, bonds, or other securities as a portfolio. It helps even the small/individual investor to access diversified, professionally managed portfolios at a low price. It has gained popularity due to its liquid nature, diversified portfolio management by expert fund managers & low investment SIP plans for the people who cannot invest large amounts at one go. Mutual Fund helps in reaching our financial goals faster while also helping us save taxes. This has made the mutual fund a secure & smart investment option in India.
Smart Investment tips –Below are the few smart investment tips which can help or guide you to become a smart investor
- Understanding investment options play a significant role in becoming a smart investor. You must be aware of your purpose of investment and plan accordingly.
- Understand your risk appetite. Risk-taking capability differs from person to person. So it’s essential to know the risk appetite before investing.
- Starting to invest early is also very crucial in becoming a smart investor. Investing from an early age would add more money with the advantage of compounding method and diversified asset allocation
- Learn to invest periodically since it might not be possible always, to invest large amounts. Investing regularly with small amounts can be fruitful in the long run
- The diversified portfolio is one of the smartest investment decisions as it helps you curb the losses, if any, from other sectors.
- Having a reliable portfolio advisor by your side. Venus Trade X provided investors with real-time analytics, research advices and a powerful, feature-rich trading app.
These tips about smart investment will help the investors understand the importance of investment & identify ideal investment options as per their future goals. Following these tips can lead you to become a smart investor and generate more wealth for the future.